Hi
I've just taken the plunge and transferred my iTunes library  from my Windows
pc to my Mac. Once you have finished syncing a device, is it necessary to find
and press the eject button or can you just unplug it? Is there a quick way to
find this eject button? I found the iPhone popup button and saw it there but is
there a better way?
Also, sometimes command 1 2 3 and 4 jumps nicely to the music, movies tv
programmes and podcast tables, and sometimes it doesn't. Can anyone explain
this. I have the list radio button checked. Is this the best way to view
things? I'm still getting my head around iTunes on the mac but can see it's
much better than on Windows.

Cheers
Lisette