Actually this isn't correct. It's 4 credits for two computers and I don't think
there's any way to just use 2 credits and buy for one computer. In addition to
this, some voices are 6 credits for two computers and I think some or all of
the Swedish and Norwegian voices are 14 credits for 2 computers. You can
install them as demos if you want. Then you go into the store and buy credits
when you are ready to buy. Then you go into the voice manager in your
Applications folder and activate. Or you can buy first and then install and
install if you are already sure what you want. Installing and activating an
having your credits left kept track of all goes through the infovox ivox voice
manager.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth