Actually, vlc does some converting but I've never completely figured it out.
I've used switch to do some converting and it can convert whole directories,
etc. I think I got it online rather than on the mac store but not sure. If I
have some time I'll go look for the info.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart