Thanks. I had already looked at top's man page, but navigating it seemed tricky
and buggy with vo. Either way, I'll have to keep that command you suggested in
a bash script somewhere easily accessible. I know I'm swapping out information
all the time, as my hard drive is working more often than not and my free
memory is very low (right now it's between 16 and 17mb - yes, megabytes).

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com