Hello,

Has anyone here had any luck using the Amazon Cloud Player either through
Safari or with the Mac client?  I would like to be able to import my music up
to it so that I can access all of my music using the iPhone app as I like the
iPhone app.  Every time I try and do this from the browser I am told that Flash
needs to be updated even though I have downloaded the latest version from
Adobe.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Rumery
Senior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC
Top down, BETTER THAN EXCELLENT ™ consulting, teaching and support
http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
888-958-6979 ext.5801
sc...@fedoraoutlier.com