Hey Paul

This is exactly right. There is no need to set a marker for this sort of thing.
I briefly showed the technique in a recent podcast.  It also applies when
cutting a bit of audio out of the middle of a track, you only need to set a
marker at one end of the section you want to cut, than go to the other end and
command Y to bring the insertion point to play head and command arrow to the
marker at the other end. You will than have the desired section selected and
ready for deleting or whatever you want.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.