From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:45 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: To the Moderator of this list

Hi, you can visit http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries?hl=en
and go to the settings section, and do it from there. If you need me to
change it for you, write me off list and I'll be happy to do this for you.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos - MacVisionaries Moderator I haven't spoken to my wife in
years. I didn't want to interrupt her. - Rodney Dangerfield Home Page:

On 1/22/2013 1:17 PM, Bejarano, Rafael P. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At your convenience, would you please e-mail me with directions for
changing my settings on this group's account, so as to be able to receive my
messages in digest form?