Well, maybe I missed it somehow, but when I was configuring a mini yesterday, I
only saw one option to pick a drive, and there are 3 options. I also didn't see
where it said whether the conventional hard drive portion of the fusion drive
for the Mini would be the 5400 rpm or whether it is upgraded to 7200 rpm. I'm
kind of disappointed that the standard drive is still 5400. I'd like to get an
ssd and a conventional 7200 rpm drive for a total of 2 drives, but didn't see
that option. I'm keeping this on list rather than write directly, because I
figure it could be of use to others.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com