Hi Mark,

To access your friends/followers, press cmd+l. You'll be on the following tab,
which lists those you're following. To go to the followers tab, just vo+right
arrow once and vo+space on where it says followers. Then go to the table,
interact with it, and find the person you wish to adjust the setting for. Press
vo+shift+m on their name, and go down to either follow, or unfollow depending
on the status.
HTH,
Rachel