Hi. $200? Hmmmmm. That sounds very high indeed for reformatting a hard
drive and reinstalling OSX, if that is what this turns out to be. I
wouldn't even pay that much if it included a replacement hard drive.

If a reformat and reinstall of OSX is the case, you can do that at
home for free as voiceover will boot from the OSX dvd, flash drive, or
recovery partition. All you need to do is run disk utility, wipe the
hd, reformat it, and install OSX. If you'd like instructions, let me
know.

Cameron.