To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: I O S: What's the point of the edit rotor setting?

Because its easier, quicker and keeps constancy with the entire roter method. Why swipe left or right when you can move your finger round until you find what you want. Sighted people don't swipe that way.

A good system will try to have more than 1 way to do something as people have different likes and methods.

Personally, I like the edit roter as even though I can do it another way, I find it quicker and I'm very used to using the roter all the time.

Danny.

Sent from my iPhone