I don't know, if you watch the video series, you learned that they completely
redesigned the entire utility. It is no longer the:
Redsn0w
Jailbreak utility because of some of the hardware changes Apple made on the
fours and later. However, one can hope that the process is as easy, if not
easier.
Michael

http://empoweringtheblind.com
Empowering the blind, one step at a time.