Hello,

Can you not get the command line tools of the caliber package installed? To use it on windows is to do it via the command line too. It's too late now, but I'll try as this is something I need to do for myself.

Of course it would be nice just to have a nice graphical interface but it's not always possible.

Good luck!

Gena