http://www.assistiveware.com/product/infovox-ivox
Actually if you google it's about the fourth or fifth one down and, while the
website you went to does a good job of hiding the information, the links to
that website in google do mention infovox ivox. If you had found that trail you
wouldn't have gotten so frustrated but definitely the website could have a link
to assistiveware somewhere prominent on the first page!
But hopefully this will take care of it. If you are getting the demo be sure to
do "start demo" before you try to choose it in voiceover.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart