Yes, I know this is a little OT but I download the brf or text files every year
to figure out my returns manually before I go through the process especially if
I'm taking them to somebody else to do! If you go to the IRS website and to
accessibility you can find them. And you can fill in the text files in Text
Edit just for your own edification. I actually do them in terminal with brltty
and my braille display but of corse this is just for my own benefit not to send
anywhere.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth