Hi Chris and Alex,

I was having endless amounts of trouble with the Braille Touch app, until you,
Chris, described how you were holding it. Your hands don't go side-by-side, as
they would on a Perkins-style keyboard. They face each other. Which is better
than typing in rows, as in TypeinBraille, but not what we as Perkins-style
braille users are used to.
In any event, thank you, in spite of your frustration, for helping me finally
understand how to type with it. And perhaps, Grade II input will be coming soon.
Rachel