I haven't used either pages or MS office, but I do know that our school relies
heavily on office, and I would absolutely love to use the "save as Daisy"
pluggin I found somewhere, to make daisy books with it using the mac's
outstanding TTS.

Sent from my iPod with iCloud

On 31/01/2013, at 4:04 PM, Annie Skov Nielsen <annieskovniel...@gmail.com>