Hi,

I have that happen all the time.  If it happens, I stop interacting with the
html area and interact with it again.  Also, I open a search results link in a
new tab with command-enter.  Then, when I'm done I just close the tab with
command-w and I'm back in the Google search page.  When I do this, the focus is
usually on the last link I followed.
Hope that helps.

                Barry Hadder
bhad...@gmail.com