HI Ricardo,

I agree. Hence I said I accept that you prefer things differently. I originally
thought that quoting the original messages was just something people did out of
habit, not intentionally because you actually needed the original message there
for some reason. I still think it's unnecessary, but I accept it's a matter of
personal preference. So you just keep doing what makes you happy and no one
needs to change for anyone else.

I would like to draw a parallel though between this and the accessibility
issues so many of us face. Perhaps what you are feeling is a little like what
many sighted people must feel when a minority of blind people ask the majority
of sighted people to change how they do things just to make life easier for the
blind minority, even though it may make life a little less easy for the sighted
majority. Just saying.

Nic