Hi again
The inaccessibility of Office did not stop me either from making the switch. I
probably would never have made the switch except that I became frustrated with
Freedom Scentific and MicroSoft not getting themselves together so that, when
MicroSoft made a change, Jaws changed at the saste time. Also, this meant I
couldn't let my computer automatically update, and I had to get my computer
expert husband to review every update before I could let it happen. Now at
least if there is a problem, I know who did it; if there's good things that
happen as well, I know who did it.

I would also like to address something someone else said earlier. They said
that iWork was difficult for blind beginners. Well, let's face it folks.
Computers all around, no matter what system you run, is difficult for blind
beginners. I was an experienced computer user when I learned Windows at work,
my first computer having been an Apple 2 e. Although it only took me about two
weeks to figure out things, it was a frustrating two weeks.

In fact, if I had to pick the easiest computer thing to work for us, I'd have
to pick the iPhone, even with having to deal with the touch screen.

Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone