The Functionality is on the phone. What I was trying to  say is  I would like
keyboard commands for such functions like AccessNote has so command r for reply
etc. there are already navigation text selection copy cut and paste keyboard
commands built into iOS so why not other such keyboard commands built in as
well.  Commands like command n for new could work in many apps including third
party ones.

Yes, note takers obviously cost more. This is an app though and although it
does have some very nice features such as the fore mentioned keyboard
shortcuts, as far as the price of apps compared to features this app Is on the
high side.

All this said, I didn't mind paying the price and I do to a point understand
the limited market virses the make it up in volume argument.

Kind regards,
Danny.
Sent from my iPhone