When you hear the sound, pause to let vo tell you the correction it thinks you
mean. If you like it, just hit space, else keep typing your word. If there are
multiple corrections, that's when you can press down arrow, then left/right
through them and enter to choose one. In addition, you can move to a misspelled
word (cmd-semicolon) and hit vo-shift-m to bring up a menu of suggested
corrections, or tell the mac to ignore or learn the word.
On Feb 2, 2013, at 2:18 PM, Randy George <george.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> whether or not they do i have no idea, as I have no clue how to access them.
> whenever i use the arrow keys it just takes me out of the word and I've tried
> a number of other tricks that I know of with no avail.
> On Feb 2, 2013, at 2:16 PM, "J.P." <jshandr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They should just appear in a list right under the field you're typing in.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com