Hi.
Had Skype working fine yesterday on my Mac Mini with a desk mike and my
speakers.
Today I tried adding a usb headset, and everything went downhill.
I have Skype set to use the usb headset in the call speakers pop up box, and
the volume is set to 75%.  I have ringers set to use all devices.
Now, when I make the Skype test call, I hear the begin call blurp in the
headset, but then it's silence everywhere, no ringing, no voice,  until the
call ends and I get the call end sound.  If I try to now put the speaker
back to the Mini's external speakers, again silence.
Any help with what I may have done wrong greatly appreciated.

BILL HOLTON
Email:                    <mailto:b...@bholton.com> b...@bholton.com
P:                            386-624-6309 C: 386-624-3255
Home Office:     1520 Loughton ST
                                DeLand, FL  32720