Hi there
It seems to me that the only way some of us could help Sarah is to volunteer to
be a beta tester. This is because a lot of us, me included, do not have access
to anybody's copy of Microsoft office. I had a Windows copy of Microsoft
office, but I sold it when I sold my Windows laptop running under windows seven.
Regards
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone