Glad to help.  Yeah, it's $19.99 in the app store.  Once in your document, hit
command+option+I to open your inspector.  I can look further for you in my copy
if you need further instructions.

Chris Gilland
Founder of CLG Productions
http://www.clgproductions.com
Phone: 803-760-7136
Toll-free: 1-888-405-3185 Mon-Fri 8A.M-5P.M Eastern Standard Time except
weekends and holidays

E-mail: ch...@clgproductions.com