Hi folks,
I also downloaded the file. It seems to work, yet needsa little work with
reference to its layout. Not sure how I feel about 3rd party developers getting
in to the mac OS with referenced to Apple seems to do an admirable job thus
far. I am afraid if 3rd party developers are allowed in to their API, it will
be the death of mac accessibility as we know it. We will be expected to pay
outrageous prices for screen readers as has been the norm on the windows
side.accessibility.