You guys just got me a golden gem! Radium is incredible! I got this thing going through my mac mini on my hd high deff surround 5.1 system! This is! phenomenal! Don't even hastle going to the web site! You can get it right from the app store! Also if you try going and buying a license you won't be able to import it easily, as you gotta drag it to the app. If you go through the app store it'll already be unlocked with no key, tied to your apple ID, and you're good to go. It's $24USD. XM's working flawlessly! over here and so are all other stations!

Thank you thank you thank you! May I never use Tapin Radio on Windows again!