You may wanna have a look at our blog/web site. We recently put up some information about Radium. Though the app is very accessible, we will not be deoing any further business with Catpig Studio after what they did to myself and my employ. I'm sorry, but it's flat out ridiculous.

Go look at the most recent two entries on our blog at:

http://www.clgproductions.com

Just navigate by heading with vo+command+H until you reach the last most recent two entries. Your'e welcome to comment on the site, but just know, you'll have to first register as a user. If you need any help doing so, write me off list, and I can manually set you up.

Chris.