Hello,

yes.  VO command F5 moves the mouse cursor to the VO cursor.  BTW,  In my
opinion, setting up a trackpad command just to do a right click might not be
necessary.  Like a person remarked, most of the time, VO shift M will bring up
the context menu you require.  But, when this doesn't work, you can just turn
your trackpad commander off, and press control and click your trackpad.  Its
the same thing as a right click on windows, bring up a context menu for the
item under the mouse cursor.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info