Hey Jess,

You might find this helpful: http://www.tuxradar.com/practicalphp.
It's more of a book rather than a tutorial.
Good luck.

--
                Barry Hadder
bhad...@gmail.com

On Feb 14, 2013, at 7:46 PM, Jessica Carter <jesjlc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
I completed HTML and CSS a few months ago. Both were fun and interesting. I
really enjoyed those classes a lot.
I was curious if anyone uses PHP along with HTML, or javascript for developing
web sites and server side applications?
I have looked at a number of tutorials on PHP, but am having a rather tricky
time of getting it down. I have no programming experience, but would like to
learn it, as it sounds interesting.
Thank you, in advance.

Have a good one, all.

Jess