To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 18:56
Subject: Re: OT: iOS 6 Disappointment!

I have to respectfully disagree. When I look at Mac OSx, windows XP seven or eight, and android, there are so many more disappointments. I think iOS is the best platform in respect to accessibility then any other OS whether you're talking mobile or PC.

Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse any spelling errors.