Hi Ray!
OK I hope this is what your looking for!

>From finder open the Menu and select the go menu!
Then arrow down to Library and press enter!
Then in the library list view  find spelling!
Open that and you should find local dictionary open that and you will find all
Items you added with the Add pronunciation command!
HTH Colin
There could be a quicker way to get to it but thats the way I know! :]