Well, I've had pretty much the same experience as you. Just keep trying, and
you'll get it. I must say though, there really hasn't been much of a successful
way to type on iOs without just using the slow touch typing or hardware. Maybe
its just a problem with the current version, I'm really not sure.
sent from my Mac Mini with iCloud.
Devin prater
email and iMessage: d.pra...@me.com or r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
Skype: