Hey it's me again, I forgot one thing. Alex and Mary, I found out that if you
have a copy of Snow Leopard, you can copy the better-sounding Alex voice and
use it on Mountain Lion. I recently downgraded because I only had Fusion 3 but
had to upgrade again to ML because I had too much problems with Fusion 3 so I
bought 5. Anyway, all you have to do is in Snow Leopard go to system, library,
speech, and in their copy the Alex speechvoice folder. Paste it somewhere you
can find it, and once you've upgraded to ML, go to the speech folder in the
system library and copy the Alex speechvoice folder you copied from Snow
Leopard. It works very well with Voiceover.

Shawn
Sent from my white MacBook