Hi,

But their is 1 key difference in all those other cases.  Those are all
cosmetic.  Win or lose, none of those things changes the level of access one
has to their device.  Unlike in this instance.  Changing how a battery
indicator looks, or if you slide or tap to unlock, doesn't impede thousands of
people.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore