Hello,

Would using the cameras on iDevices work? iPhone, Ipod Touch and iPads?

Gena

On 24/02/2013 08:33, Anne Robertson wrote:
I use a Canon Lide 110 directly with ABBYY FineReader with no problems at all.

Cheers,

Anne

On 24 Feb 2013, at 02:45, erik burggraaf <e...@erik-burggraaf.com> wrote:

lide software sucks.  I used it for a little while in my business and I lived
in terror of the mail box and the daily mail sort.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

--
"If you want someone who thinks outside the box, hire someone who lives outside the box" Barbara Otto