I just noticed today that it wasn't working when I was trying to set up an
event, this is a very good. And, in Facebook you can't set up an event on the
iOS app and change the start or end time either.

Sincerely;
Michael
Note: this message likely dictated, however not proofread on my iPhone.
Check us out online:
Sent from my iPhone