I have this system, but don't use it because I don't understand how to use it
plus I'm not someone who can remember numbers very well. I did buy it because I
wanted to use it but I got stuck on the first screen and haven't had time to
try and use it since. If someone could do a podcast on how to use it, then that
would be very helpful to me.

Thank you.

Kawal.