Hey Teresa, Thanks so much, as I believe I got logged in as it took me
awhile to find my proper facebook name. Now I just need to find a how
to to get familiar with using messages and facebook chat as my
computer is making some new sound effects. Also is there an easy way
to see what buddies are online? Figured I would ask about that, but
going to do a google search for it now. Thanks again for your reply.
Always nice to learn something new