GarageBand would allow for deleting a track, transposing keys, changing tempos and instrument assignments. It does not allow for any note editting, (note editting is possible, but not accessible with VoiceOver).

I have never tried to load an existing midi (.mid) file into GB, but have always created my software tracks (midi) in GB. I don't even know if that can be done. it might require pasting the midi data from the clipboard, but I'm not sure on that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annie Skov Nielsen" <annieskovniel...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:55 PM
Subject: Is there a music program that allows working with midi files.

Hi.

Is there any accessible music program that allows playing and editing a little in midifiles. I would like to transpose change tempo, and delete an instrument or change an instrument to another instrument.

Best regards Annie.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.