Again thanks to all who have answered, no mouse but a track pad, I am using
a mac book pro, and love the track pad. Never thought I would say that what
a difference when an operating system and its access is done correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alex Hall
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 22:03
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: frustrated with mail

Oh right, I forgot those instructions! The below assumes that you do not
have a physical mouse, but only a keyboard. Also, do not forget that your
system may require you to press function to get the f keys to work as f keys
and not as system command keys, so add function to any commands you need to.

1. Interact with the mailboxes table and find the mailbox you want to drag.
2. Route your mouse there with vo-cmd-f5, then disable cursor tracking with
vo-shift-f3.
3. Lock your mouse button down with vo-cmd-shift-space, then stop
interacting with the table, and find the favorites bar. Interact with it and
place your vo focus on the folder after which you want your folder to be
dragged. If you get it wrong, or if I am mistaken and it should be before
the folder, just repeat these instructions to move the folder where you want
it.
4. Route the mouse again, with vo-cmd-f5, then release the mouse button with
vo-cmd-shift-space. You should be done (don't forget to re-enable cursor
tracking with vo-shift-f3).
On Feb 28, 2013, at 9:13 PM, "Jesus Garcia" <jesusga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great this helps thank you now one more question how does one go about
> dragging the accounts to the favorit bar? Again thanks for the help.

mailboxes on google, as they may help you here.

> The classic layout is, in my opinion, confusing and not worth it. The
> standard one is much better and easier to navigate. On a related note,
> while you are setting that in mail preferences' "viewing" tab, make
> sure to uncheck "show related", otherwise you will hear "one message
> conversation collapsed" for every message you get, conversation or not.
>
> As for shortcuts:
> .cmd-shift-d: send a message you are composing (think "deliver")
> .cmd-r: reply to sender only when viewing, or pointing to, a message
> .cmd-shift-r: reply to all
> .cmd-shift-f: forward message
> .delete: trash the current message
> .cmd-shift-a: attach files to message being written
> .cmd-y: preview attachments to a message being viewed For more
> shortcuts, look through the menus.
> On Feb 28, 2013, at 7:47 PM, Jesus Garcia <jesusga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Evening I think my first question is to stick to the classic format
>> or go with the new format which is better for a voice over user?
>> Also, what is the best way to organize the different mail boxes I
>> have three accounts not counting work. My original home email is a
>> bellsouth.net account which was a
>> pop3 account. I have an apple account which naturally is set up for
>> iCloud configuration it is the only one that receives both on the mac
>> and
> my phone.
>> And the gmail account. I would like to be able to quickly and easily
>> move from box to box and arrow up and down through the message list
>> deleting what I do not want. Last for now a quick set of short cut
>> keys for sending a message and getting mail without having to
>> navigate to
> the tool bar.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)