To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 19:39
Subject: Need some pointers on using Dropbox

Greetings, all:

This afternoon, I installed Dropbox on my MacBook. When I go into applications and attempt to open the program, I receive a message that Dropbox has no windows. I successfully signed in to DB when installing. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jamie Pauls

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.