Well, leave them on if you want to, but you'll hear the auto-correct noises as
you type (with every character) and vo will get mad, sometimes losing focus or
failing to read back text. I find it much easier to just leave them off and use
the reply command instead of typing names.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com