According to my iPhone, that would be 4 PM Eastern standard time and 1 PM
Pacific. It works for me what about others?

Kristeen Hughes
Skype: lostonsylvane

On Mar 6, 2013, at 7:27 AM, Annie Skov Nielsen <annieskovniel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Ok.

To me time is no problem at all, I am often awake in the night.

I know that In this weekend I have to go to a birthday, I hope I will be home
not to late in the evening. The only problem there can be is that my internet
is broken, but I hope that will be solved at friday.

What about 10 pm (22.00) sunday evening, this is my time, I live in Denmark,
maybe someone has a worldclock.

If you write me of list:
annieskovniel...@gmail.com
email me your skypename, and we can make a conference.

Please let me know if the time will work for you, or we will figure out
something else.

Best regards Annie.