Hi Abdullah,

I'll try to answer your questions.  The default shortcut to change
keyboard languages, if you have more than one language keyboard set up
for your Mac, is Command-space.  There isn't a complete user guide for
Mac, but the VoiceOver Getting Started Guide on your Mac has useful
sections on learning Mac OS X Basics and Using Mac OS X Applications.
You can access an HTML copy of the VoiceOver Getting Started Guide by
pressing VO-H (that's Control-Option-H), and navigating to the bottom
of the menu.  If you're using OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, you can also
read that guide on the web in various language.  Here are the URLs for
English and Arabic:
• VoiceOver Getting Started Guide, Mountain Lion (English)
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.8/English.lproj/index.html
• VoiceOver Getting Started Guide, Mountain Lion (Arabic)
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.8/ar.lproj/index.html
If you are looking for a different language manual, please ask.  You
can also get and RTF version of this user guide, in English only, from
the Documentation page of John Panarese's Mac for the Blind web site:
http://macfortheblind.com/documentation

For some general notes on switching to the Mac from Windows, the
AppleVis Guides pages have a useful post by David Woodbridge:
• A Guide to Making the Switch from Using a Windows Screen Reader to
VoiceOver on a Mac:
http://www.applevis.com/guides/guide-making-switch-using-windows-screen-reader-voiceover-Mac

You can install applications either by using the Mac App Store, or by
separately downloading and installing third party apps.  A good place
to find third party apps for the Mac is the MacUpdate site -- just do
a Google search for the app name along with "macupdate".  Most Mac
apps are installed by simply copying the application bundle to your
Applications folder, and are deleted by moving that application to the
Trash.  A few applications that need to take control of other apps in
order to run will come with installers as in Windows, and should also
be removed by running an uninstalled from the same app.  Installing
apps with either method requires you to use an Administrator's
password to authorize the installation.  A common file format used for
application installations is a disk image file, with ".dmg" extension.
These files mount on your system like external disk drives, which give
them special privileges that make the installation process more
transparent.  After you copy the application bundle from the disk
image file to your applications folder, you can eject the disk image
file with Command-E, and then send it to the Trash.  Another common
file format used for distributing applications is the zip format.
Again, you move the unzipped application to your Applications folder,
and move it to the Trash if you want to uninstall it.  This covers
most of the general information about applications.  If you have more
questions, you'll have to provide a more specific answer.  For
example, it may be possible that installing a particular application
will require you to temporarily disable the Gatekeeper software that
is used with Mountain Lion.  This will not be necessary for apps
installed from the Mac App Store, all of which have the developer's
authentication.  It may not be necessary for other third party
software, depending on the source.  But this is something new, and
specific to Mountain Lion's additional security precautions that you
may need to deal with for specific, third party software sources.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther,