Not to make light of the accessibility issue, but I can assure you that all the
sighted folks I know who use it are constantly ticked off by the interface
changes. My sighted husband is always grumbling about it all. I think that
there's an uneasy balance between making it useable by millions of people and
the amount of tweaking most folks will put up with before they give up. Because
so many use it in their everyday lives, they grumble about it and keep using it
anyway. I admit that I do this still.

The integration of interfaces, making the mobile sites and apps and the full
sites more similar to each other, is something Apple is also doing with its OSs.

We'll just have to see how it all plays out. Facebook is a corporate entity
that sells a service and they will do what they want with it, for the most part.

Teresa