Hi guys
I really like the TapTapSee program. My husband wasn't home and I need to find
out what was in this bottle in the refrigerator. After taking a picture, the
answer came back that it was ranch dressing. I will add that I tried to scan
for barcode, but couldn't find the thing.
Here's my question I wanted to give the TapTapSee people a $20 dollar donation
as it suggested in this message that I got. I think they deserve it. However,
when I activated the link that was in this message, it didn't work. Michael
since you sent this message, what should I do if this link doesn't work?
Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone