Hi Matt,

Press command+P and you'll be taken to the configure tabs. Press the "add"
button.
then you'll put in a name, as if you're creating a new list, because
essentially you are, but it's the only way to get to your pre-existing lists.
After you've filled in the name, go to the last radio button that says twitter
list tab type and select it then press the "create" button.
You'll then be taken to a table with your lists, and you can choose one by
interacting with that, then once you've chosen it, stop interacting, and
navigate to the "select" button. You'll then find a "list members" button, and
you should press that. Once done, press the "add" button, and you'll find a
text field where you can add users to the list you've chosen. Separate each
user ID by pressing enter. Once done, navigate to the add button, which is
default, then the close button, then the ok button. Conversely, if you want to
remove a member from your list, after you've pressed the "list members" button,
and you see a table with all members contained in the list selected. Interact
with that table, navigate to the member you wish to remove, stop interacting,
and choose the "remove" button, and they'll go away.
Hope all this made sense.
Rachel