In this podcast, we speak with veteran author and fellow podcaster, Shelly
Brisbin. As a freelance technology writer, Shelly has published a dozen books
and hundreds of magazine articles on how to get the most from technology.

She is currently writing a book called "IOS Access For All." Check out the
podcast to learn about Shelly and her fascinating career. We are fortunate that
she has chosen accessibility as the topic of her next book.

The Tech Doctor Podcast is available in iTunes, on the Downcast iOS app and on
iBlink Radio. It can also be accessed directly at
http://www.dr-carter.com

Robert Carter