In all fareness it's a function not a trick and has been described by david
Woodbridge and others since ml. It's stupid for osx to allow cut for editing
audio, text etc and not file management but apple aren't consistent but sure
are proud.

If some don't know about move perhaps some don't know about consecutive and non
consecutive file selection so if no one else does, when I'm at my computer ill
write a little bit on that.

Kind regards
Danny.
Sent from my iPhone